Managing Partner Ops A La Carte, Reliability Engineering Consultant
Mike and his team at Ops have authored and published over 50 papers and 30 seminars on reliability techniques and have presented these around the world. Some of the papers Mike has authored are:
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- IEEE Consulting Society
- IEEE Reliability Society
- Professional and Technical Consultants Association (PATCA)
- Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- San Jose University
- Stanford University Product Realization Network
- Product Realization Group
- Accelerated Stress Testing and Reliability (ASTR) workshop
- Applied Reliability Symposium (ARS)
- Quality & Productivity Research Conference (QPRC)
- Components for Military and Space Electronics (CMSE)
- Del Mar Electronics Show (DMES)
- Asian National Quality (ANQ) Conference
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS)
- Accelerated Life Testing (ALT)
- Reliability Demonstration Testing (RDT)
- Reliability Growth Testing (RGT)
- On-Going Reliability Testing (ORT)
For a complete list of presentations, please go to Reliability Tech Papers. For a complete list of courses, please go to Reliability Course List.
Mike is a regular speaker and through his Ops A La Carte company has provided presentations to the following organizations and societies around the country and around the world. Below is a partial list of conferences and seminars where Mike has presented. The attached link is a gallery of gallery of photos where Mike has traveled offering these seminars.
Mike has also taught his Design for Reliability course all over the world, including China, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Germany, Canada, South Africa, England, Belgium, Ukraine, and more. Click for a gallery of photos of some places Mike has traveled both for business and pleasure.
Mike Silverman is the founder of the HALT AND HASS LABS which recently celebrated its 15th birthday (May 2009) and is the 2nd oldest, and longest operating, HALT and HASS lab in the world.
The HALT and HASS lab specializes in all forms of accelerated life testing, including:
Mike has a BS degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and is both a Certified Reliability Engineer and a course instructor through the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and IEEE, Mike is a member of ASQ, IEEE, SME, ASME, PATCA, and IEEE Consulting Society and currently the Chair of the IEEE Reliability Society Santa Clara Valley Chapter.
Main: (408) 654-0499
Mobile: (408) 472-3889